Notice for applicants to join Doctor of Medicine at St Paul’s Hospital Millennium Medical College
- The applicant should only be who took Ethiopian higher education entrance examination (EHEEE) in 2013 E.C.
- Ethiopian higher education entrance examination (EHEEE) result should be:
- For Afar, Borna zone (Oromia) Benshagnul Gumze, Gabmbella, Somali, South Omo zone (SNNP), Wagehmira Zone (Amhara) and West Omo Zone (SNNP): 525 and above
- For Addis Ababa and other regions: For Male 575 and above and for Female 550 and above
- The transcript average mark from 9th -12th should be 80% and above.
- High school transcript from 9th -12th grade should be uploaded.
- EHEEE result print out that show clear admission number should be uploaded.
- Additional copy of all necessary educational documents should be uploaded.
- Application fee of 50 birr should be paid and uploaded.
- The application will be complete if all necessary information filled and uploaded
- Application date starts on Saturday April 3, 2021
- Only online application will be accepted – Please use the following link to register http://126.96.36.199/admission/
|1||Written examination will cover Aptitude, Situational judgment testing||55%|
|2||Multiple mini interview||20%||only for short listed applicant’s|
|3||Academic records||25%||Transcript 5 % and EHEEE result 20%)|
- The maximum intake capacity of the college is 80 students
- From the total Intake 20% will be accepted from the following emerging regions and zone: Afar, Benshgangule -Gumze, Borena ( Oromia), Gambella, Somalia, South Omo (SNNP), West Omo(SNNP), Wagimeria ( Amhara )
- Written examination will be held on Sunday April 11, 2021GC
- Written Examination and Interview will be given only in Addis Ababa, and place of examination center will be communicated on the college official website, Facebook and Telegram account.
- Bank Account number of the college: Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, St. Paul’s Hospital Millennium Medical A/C Number 1000208431068
- For additional information – you can contact Registrar office via:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: +251118965125
Application deadline is Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 6PM (12 o’clock local time)