We aim to become recognized across the country and the continent as a center of excellence for the promotion and provision of reproductive health care, training, and research to empower and enrich lives.
We provide compassionate and comprehensive reproductive health and abortion care, strive to set the standard for excellence in reproductive healthcare service, research, and education, and work for reproductive justice and social change to empower women and young girls the opportunity to take control of their lives.
- Ethics: We provide honest and medically accurate information within an environment of mutual trust and partnership for all our service, training, and research programs.
- Teamwork: We work together as a team with responsibilities to each other as well as to our patients, students, and partners. We recognize each one of us plays a vital role in the success of our mission.
- Learning: We think regularly about what we can do better, and we work to make it happen. We are open to new ideas and continuously integrate evidence-based practice to improve our programs. We partner with researchers and training programs to advance knowledge in our field and to improve healthcare access and services.
- Compassion: We aim to meet patients where they are in their lives, respecting their experiences and perspectives, and treating them with compassion and kindness.
- Dignity: We strive to treat all people with dignity and respect. We are committed to providing services in a patient-centered manner. We respect our colleagues and support them in our mission.
- Self-Determination: We encourage all our patients and staff to embrace themselves as loving individuals making thoughtful decisions.
- Reproductive Justice: We aim to reduce the barriers to reproductive health services, especially among vulnerable populations.
- Social Change: We fight for improved access to reproductive health services and the eradication of stigma surrounding pregnancy-related decisions.